• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccinations ?

fairylegs

Young Bun
Just wondering if you all have had ur buns vacinated ?
Am looking into getting all three of mine done and was wondering which one is the most important to have done first ? Thanks Lisa xx

usually you get the myxi jab done, then wait 2 weeks, then get the vhd. they cnt be done at the same time. x

My vet always pushes for the Myxi first then the VHD even tho we're in an urban area.

If you go to this site www.vaccinationweek.co.uk they give you a coupon for reduced fees on vaccinations, money off Pancaur and free health checks. Only in the month of March though.

Mine are vaccinated. :) I do them in the order my vet suggests - i forget what that is tho. :? I would highly recommend having them done as its so nice to have the peace of mind of knowing your bun won't suddenly die in the night of myxi/VHD. both diseases are incurable and myxi was rife last year :(

Thank you all for ur replies .
All my 3 buns have had their Myxi and are due their VHD on Monday morning :D
Lisa xx

mine are due for theirs this month. Does anyone know if Hobbes can have his vaccinations while he is still being treated for an abscess with depocillin or should i wait until the end of the month when he's finished the course? :?

some of mine will be due in a couple of months for myxi but am hopeing they will do them sooner before the flies come out in strength

Rick

Back