• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here we go, spring is nigh...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Apparently spring is in the air so Marley and Fiver have decided they dont like each other anymore and what better way to show it than pull fur out of each others bum :shock:

I hope this settles down, I have two females and five males, it does not bode well for re-bonding anyone :?

Ooo, Naughty Marley :shock: And he looks so small and sweet too!

Jen and Frankie are the same at the moment... not so much fur pulling but Jen is constantly humping Frankie and he's starting to get a bit fed up of it :(

There is definately something in the air - and I know it helps people who are going through it for the first time this year knowing that it's not just their buns being a mare! Scared the life out of me last year when my lot suddenly went mardy :rolleyes: This forum stopped me paniking quite so much when I realised it was a "time of year thing"

So - how long does it last ?????? I've still got a grumpy bun living in my kitchen and only allowed out on supervised visists :?

oh dear, poor nush......has she breached her restraining order? Sootys spent the last 2 nights chasing rosie round (he's normally very placid) poor little honey whos favourite activity is chasing rosie around has not been able to get a look in.

Rosie doesn't seem to mind it and is currently lying on her back with her legs in the air....she is still alive I checked.

Mine have gone a bit rowdy at the moment too.....but we have been having some very warm, sunny, spring-like weather and I am sure that is what is doing it!

It's nothing to do with Spring here - just greedy Primrose defending any food I carry from all comers :roll:

oh dear, poor nush......has she breached her restraining order? Sootys spent the last 2 nights chasing rosie round (he's normally very placid) poor little honey whos favourite activity is chasing rosie around has not been able to get a look in.

Rosie doesn't seem to mind it and is currently lying on her back with her legs in the air....she is still alive I checked.

You have a nack of putting a smile on my face :D:D:lol::lol:

sooz, Angel and Boo have started fighting again. Not sure how bad it is as haven't caught them at it, despite trying to sneak up on them but there is always fur around - mostly Angel's but some of Boo's too.
Angel seems fine in herself but Boo has become very scared when i approach the shed and is VERY thumpy. Not his usual camp thumps, but big ol' scary ones!
Do you think this is the time of year??

How long is it likely to last - i've been worried sick :cry:

Yes its the time of year, my boys have been at it again today. TBH I just left them to it :?

Anything up to a couple of months, a lot of people are having problems already and there will be more over the real springtime.

I think its why I am having a :censored: of a bond too.

Yep I wish someone would remind Eddie that he's been neutered and it really doesn't matter how hard he tries, his toys will not be having his children any time soon! so he's better off giving it a rest:shock:

My boys only do it out in the run, they are fine in the hutch. They have loads of room to run away from each other in the run so I dont worry too much.

my two in the shed have loads of space and three levels to run to.
I really don't want to separate them. Surely all buns who go through this wold end up as single buns otherwise?

Am having such a hard time with our animals at the moment, this is really the last thing i need as i'm so worried about them I hate going to the shed each time as i don't know what i'm going to find. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back