• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she groomed me!!!!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
doesnt sound like a bgi but JELLY groomed me!

shes barley ever groomed me, but she ALWAYS groomed my ex, from day 1. weve been split up since november and since then she still wudnt groom me, made me sad :(:(:( that she loved him and not me.

just i jus went and sat in the run and she was grooming me like mad! my face, my neck everything! then peanut got jelous and started putting head head by my face so she wud groom him instead:lol::lol:

got some lovely photos:D

done it! theres 2 threads cus i had 2 do one of peanuts weird positions!

i got the best photo of jelly ever! :shock: shes always mves n the piccies always came out a dull black grey, but cus i have my nikon slr, they r now hsowing her gorgeous shiny fur!:D in photos section

i feel so happy that she loves me :d i kept feeling bad that she mite be missing ross, cus we got her together n that was in 2006, so i thougth she was missing him

yay for bunny love! i managed to have cuddles with both mine this morning and they were quite content to snuggle into my arms. they're normally wriggle bums!

it was so adorable. she used to be a growler, nipper and she always scratched and bit me :(:(:(

now shes spayed, and is bonded with peanut she is justs o different. she still grunts at me when i take her food bowl but other than that she is a changed bun! i love it! im so happy i can finally establish a bond with my beautiful girl. :love: :love:

im going to sit in the run again tomorrow!hehe

Back