• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter thingy help

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay i was asked 3 weeks ago to help out an easter day at a nursery. parents will be coming with their children, and they wanted some rabbits for the children to see. Now originally i said no, i didnt want to help contribuate to more easter buns:censored:

however, after talking with the lady wh runs it (shes my mums friend) shes v pro rescue, and she didnt want someone going there basically advertising buns, and persuading parents to get them. she knew i wasnt like that and wants me to take care leaflets and stuff, so i said yes. i know some people may not agree with it, but i am doing it because imo its better than sum1 going trying to 'flog rabbits'.

so, peanut butter and jelly are coming with me, and are going to be in a puppy pen with toys and hide outs etc. (i chose them because it doesnt bother them, i have taken them 2 the person i babysit 4 as she childminds and they love being petted, domino and pebbles dont so i wont take them)

i want some info to put on the care sheets, but i want a poster, more for the kids than anything, its got to be simple to understand, and im doing it from the bunnys P.O.V

like ' just like you, i need friends to play with, or i get lonely '

etc

Simple things like 'my favourite food is hay'

Will work better than I need hay to keep my tummy working probably. You'll always have the one or two kids who will question things so try and keep your facts short and unquestionable or answer the questions before hand, like you have done in your example. :lol:

'I need lots of space to run around in because I have big legs made for running'

Back