• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunshiney day.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
This is my Hazel & my Bella. They're mother and daughter. I've been letting them play outside alongside the run containing my other pair for the past couple of days because it was so sunny. ^^; They've only been out for a little while, 'cos I don't want to upset their tummies with too much grass, but they're always so happy to be out... and I've been meaning to take some photos of them playing outside for a while now.

SN850429.jpg

SN850427.jpg

The two of them. ^

SN850440.jpg

Hazel taking a good look at our cat, Sophie... ^

SN850440-1.jpg

Hazel wanting to know why I'm peering in at them without a customary food offering. ^

SN850415.jpg

And Bella doing what she likes to do best and standing on her hind legs to get a good look around. Originally, when she first came here one of those ears was lopped (as can hopefully be seen in my siggy picture), but since then the ear has had a change of mind. ^^

I'm passing on the praise to them through the open window next to me... :lol: Thank yoooou.

Don't worry, I went back indoors after that face and returned with a bit of parsley for each, that soothed over any upset pretty quick.

Back