• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two single bunnies-Hampshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of touie

I feel so bad for this but I am really sturggling with the number of rabbits I have, I got a new job in November with longer hours and I am finding I really can't cope with them all :cry: I need to rehome 1, possibly 2 of my rabbits :cry: after thinking about it I think Caramel and Twinkle would be the obvious choice. They both came to me free to a good home from the free ads and are both single, and both have long hair that I'm not managing to keep knot free :( Please would you be able to post their details on rabbits in need for me?

Caramel

Physical Description: french Angora
Temperament: friendly will sit and cuddle on lap
Sex: female
Neuter Status: spayed
Vaccination Status: up to date
Health: has snuffles though has not needed medication for this
Type of home wanted: someone who has time to look after her coat properly.
Reason for rehoming: I am not managing to give her enough time, she needs brushing at least weekly, daily would be better.

Twinkle

Physical Description: lion lop
Temperament: very friendly loves to sit next to you and be stroked
Sex: female
Neuter Status: spayed
Vaccination Status: up to date
Health: has snuffles though has not needed any medication for this
Type of home wanted: somewhere where she can have more exercise than she gets now, she is very lively and deserves more. She also needs regular brushing as her mane gets knotty. She would love a boyfriend too.
Reason for rehoming: I am not managing to give her enough time.

aww im sorry your having to rehome some of your rabbits hun i must admit i love twinkle if only i could have another rabbit :(

good luck in finding them both good loving homes

xx

Twinkle is the best natured rabbit I have but I'm only managing to let her out of her run at weekends and she's all knotty, and needs a boyfriend,it's not fair on her :cry: They are in my sig but I thought I'd put a couple of larger piccies on.

Twinkle
PA140002.jpg

july07053.jpg

jan07032.jpg

Caramel
march07003.jpg

feb07063.jpg

mid groom
feb07064.jpg

Last edited:
so sorry you're having to re-home some of your buns...:( you're doing the right thing for them though - wish I could help... I'd love Caramel, but don't know if she'd bond in with my housebunnies though :?

Our RSPCA lady in Blackpool keeps angoras but we won't speak to her until Saturday at the earliest. Can you pm me early Saturday as a reminder, Touie, and I'll ask her if she has room?

Neil

eta She actually keeps them herself, not to go into rescue up here.

Touie, I'm tempted. Have you ever tried bonding them with other bunnies? I have Charlotte and Ben in a 8x6 shed with access to a run. They are both placid and may accept more company.

Have they had any health problems e.g teeth, tummy probs?

so sorry you're having to re-home some of your buns...:( you're doing the right thing for them though - wish I could help... I'd love Caramel, but don't know if she'd bond in with my housebunnies though :?

I haven't had any luck bonding her she's quite bossy. That said she does like to lie outside the others runs which is a good sign I guess!!!

Our RSPCA lady in Blackpool keeps angoras but we won't speak to her until Saturday at the earliest. Can you pm me early Saturday as a reminder, Touie, and I'll ask her if she has room?

Neil

eta She actually keeps them herself, not to go into rescue up here.

That would be good if she keeps them herself :D

She has around nine of her own and three or four I believe are French Angoras. She has given up pretty much every Saturday for about fifteen years to our local RSPCA.

Neil

that sounds really good, if you could ask I would be gratefull. Don't forget to mention that Caramel is snuffly though, not enough to need any medication but she is sneezy sometimes!

Aw Twinkle:love::love::love: I have a Lionhead Lop (Pixie) and you are gorgeous!!!! Fingers crossed for a great home for you, wish I could help, but Ben not neutered yet...:(

Awww twinkle is gorgeous, Id love her :love: but think saffy would be mean, she hasnt been neutered yet and is a little thug! :( I hope you find lovely homes for them

Back