• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsering a rabbit

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
how do i go into doing this? do all rabbit rescues have sponser rabbits? how much would i need to donate weekly or monthly? im recieving more hours at work now and due to sign a contract for 35 hours a week so theres no way they can stick me on 15 hours again :roll: im stable where money is concerned so have decided to help out and actually be of some use for once :oops:

anyway all info on sponsering welcome and rabbits who need sponsered :wave::D

i sponser loki at hopper haven, they have quite a few needing lovely people to sponser them.... they have a website so you could have a look see if you feel kind :)

he costs £15 a month but hes a special needs bun, injections daily.. but you can sponser as little or as much as you like..

i got to meet loki too which was amazing :love:

I'd like to donate for a year £3 a month, can someone pm me or send me a sponsorship form thingy bunnymadhouse??

Back