• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Third time lucky

Pink Badger

Warren Scout
Hubble and Lottie are booked in to be neutered tomorrow.

They've been booked in twice before and both times were cancelled. The first time they made it to the vet, but he had to cancel when an emergency came in and the second my daughter was in hostpital.

I’m a little nervous having previously lost my beautiful Squiggles due to a perforated bowl while being speyed.:cry:

I’m using a different vet this time but I am already worried.

Aww, I hope everything goes well for you. I'm sure it'll be fine.. I was nervous about getting my Jen spayed too after losing a bun under GA, but after talking to people on here I soon realised that an overwhelming majority of buns come through the op with no problems at all. I'll be sending lots of vibes your way tomorrow! x

I'm not surprised you're worried, but I'm sure they'll be absolutely fine.
Sending them lots of get better quickly vibes.

I was nervous about getting my Jen spayed too after losing a bun under GA, but after talking to people on here I soon realised that an overwhelming majority of buns come through the op with no problems at all.

Thanks. My head keeps telling me they will be fine but it's hard not to worry especially with them both going tomorrow.
Hubble only seems to have one testicle, so it will be a bigger op for him as well. :oops:

Squiggles death was unpleasnt and it still haunts me. I know accidents happen but I'ts hard knowing if I hadn't taken her to be speyed she'd be fine now.:cry:

I'm hoping lightning doesn't strike twice

Back