• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to get Melanie spayed but...

toffee

Mama Doe
She has just been given a 3 week course of Ivermectin for mites. Will she be ok to be spayed straight away or do I have to wait a bit until she's completely better? For those that don't know, it was quite a bad do because no parasites showed up on her skin scrapes so it took me ages to convince the vet to treat her with ivermectin. She lost quite a lot of hair in big patches but it's starting to grow back now. I've put steroid cream on the worst areas.

I don't want to put her body under more stress than I need to but she's starting to get quite destructive so I need her spayed. she's 8 months old.

I'd perhaps wait until she's got over the mite treatment.

Have you posted any pictures of Piccolo recently? I need to see some :D

I'd perhaps wait until she's got over the mite treatment.

Have you posted any pictures of Piccolo recently? I need to see some :D

I will get rik to take some when I get home. He still dead skinny!! We Think he's actually a mongoose!!"!

He is beautiful, and good natured too. But he still looks like a mongoose!!!

I've tried fattening him up. It's just funny because Michelle, his girlfriend, is a real fatty. I've tried feeding them seperately but it makes no difference. He's a skinny wretch and she's a fatty/ They're fatty and skinny!!!!!

Back