• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Verity, Her Nest new baby pic added pg3

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Verity, one of the 3 urgent buns that came in the other day
Verity.jpg

the lady who owned them "hadn't noticed" Verity had given birth..

Here is the nest with 3 babies in...all still alive and kicking!:D

Nest.jpg

Last edited:
:oops::oops: I thought you had called a rabbit Nest then.

Are the babies all otter coloured like mum? She is stunning.

:oops::oops: I thought you had called a rabbit Nest then.

Are the babies all otter coloured like mum? She is stunning.
sooz you need a rest..or some trifle!:lol:

yep all babies are same colour as mum..and their dad..who is Bucky being fostered by Faye!

Nest, rest, this is confusing when youve only had 2 hours sleep.:lol:

Well, you can hardly blame someone for not noticing..... though I would have thought that a bit of basic knowledge and the fact there was a male and female together may have been a slight clue!:censored:

Awww sweet little babies look just like mum and dad. :love::love::love:

From the thread title I thought Nest was a strange name for a bunny too! :lol: Glad the little ones are safe now x

awwww Bucky by name ;):lol:

Very very cute. I know its hard having babies in but atleast they stand a good chance of having a good forever home from the begining.

awwww Bucky by name ;):lol:

Very very cute. I know its hard having babies in but at least they stand a good chance of having a good forever home from the begining.

I always find it so sad when the first home a baby knows is a rescue though, even though there are far worse places they can be.

I have 5 kiddies with me now, we have two plums between the lot so far :rolleyes:

No trifle for me thanks Jill, I have pizza in the oven :D

Awww shes gorgeous and those ickle babies!! Must admit I thought you meant you'd named a rabbit "nest" too!:oops::lol::lol:

At least you wont be struggling for a name for one of the babies Jill.... I think one should be called Nest, or Nesta. :D

Back