• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helping out in Sheffield?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.
I wold love to help out by doing something with Rescues, does anyone know of anyone, or anywhere that needs any help or anything like that?

I am in Sheffield:?

Sooz is in Sheffield, or there is B.A.R.C in Barnsley (Bunnymadhouse on here runs the bunny rescue part of it)or Thornbery Animal Sanctuary near Todwick if you've got transport.

The others have already named the rabbit rescues I know in Sth Yorks :lol: Happy Hoppers is in South Sheffield and BARC are in Barnsley, so easy to get to from North Sheffield :D Of course if you drive though then both are equally easy to reach! :lol:

There are a few smaller rabbit and piggy rescues in Sheffield too, such as Airy Fairy (which I think is on London Road... there's a shop of the same name though which is confusing :?). There's another out near Rotherham too but I can't quite remember what it's called..

I know... I'll just have to wait..... and wait................ and wait...........................and wait...:lol::lol::lol:

Back