• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh God, Look at this:

We have one like that for our house rabbits. We keep their food in there and their litter tray and they sleep there too. They can run around the house too if they like, but I guess they also like "their space".

:shock:thats the same size cage as a pet shop on my road uses :cry::cry: for rabbits!

my hamster cage is 4 times the size of that! you could put one next to it, one above it and one in the other corner n thats my hamster cage!

I emailed the seller saying that it wasn't suitable for a rabbit (let alone a guinea pig) and they should amend the auction.

This was their response:
"What a sad sad person. Do you realy have nothing better to do with your time ."

You think they could of at least put a ? at the end of the sentence to denote it as a question.

Perhaps everyone else could email them too - I'm sure they'd appreciate it. :D

Last edited:
I emailed the seller saying that it wasn't suitable for a rabbit (let alone a guinea pig) and they should amend the auction.

This was their response:
"What a sad sad person. Do you realy have nothing better to do with your time ."

You think they could of at least put a ? at the end of the sentence to denote it as a question.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should reply back correcting them and say you had nothing better to do :lol:

I replied that some people cared about the wellbeing of animals and some didn't and suggested they were the latter. Then I added a smiley face.

Go on everyone. Really bombard them with 'questions'!

Got my 2nd response from the person:

"SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD"

Does this contravene Ebay regulations if it's advertising it for rabbits if it goes against the dimensions that the RSPCA say? Can we get it reported to Ebay?

Everyone else, please continue to 'ask questions' to the seller.

Last edited:
:wave: I emailed too. I measured my hammies cage. It really truly is bigger than that :shock: Its 80cm length and similar the other dimensions :shock: I've asked them how they justify marketing it as a rabbit cage when my hammy is much smaller than the smallest bun or G pig.
Bet they dont make my question visible to other sellers! :roll:

Back