• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Several Months After Her Spay and Bobbie Still Has...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........a semi-bald belly!!

Picture2065-1.jpg

But Brian still thinks she's beautiful !!

Janex

rosie still has a bald tum too......poor little thing doesn't like lying down on cold surfaces.

Sunnie grew back fur along the scar, but not on the rest of the bald spot. Luna has short fur still. Penny's fur has grown back completely. What time of year did Bobbie get spayed?

I'm all behind the times so its just awesome to see Bobby looking so happy and healthy! Well done Jane!

AW..she's wearing her scar with pride, and just wants to remind everyone and everybun that her traumatic past is well and truly in the past!!:D

Oh, BLESS her!!!!! :love: :love:

Okay.......am I the ONLY weirdo who would LOVE to rub my cheek on her fuzzy little tummy?!?!? :oops: :oops: :lol:

Minnie did her spay in mid to late Sept. 2007. Just as of the other week, her tummy is still showing just little bit of fur, with mostly skin

Back