• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Dash!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
This is Dash, a fairly big, beautiful girl who will be staying with me for a while (but hopefully not too long).

I'm guessing shes a tubby Chinchilla x (and not a smallish agouti Jill! :lol:) :wave:

Dash023.jpg

Dash022.jpg

Dash030.jpg

Dash029.jpg

oh why was she givenup ?? beautiful xx

The owner is moving out apparently. .:?

She had very very overgrown claws, but isnt in bad shape, apart from being a bit on the tubby side (which doesnt actually show well in pics). Shes a nice girl though (well middle aged lady), whos settling in nicely, but I think she's missing her humoungous sized bowl of mix! :lol:

Last edited:
aww that is so sad i told my mum and dad the other day that i am afarid i would atke all the animals with me when i moved out lol xx how could anybody do that what about the bond :? some people are absolutely gits tbh

:love: shes gorgeous!
can see what you mean about being dazy sized donna!!:lol:

small agouti maybe its her inner bun:lol:

oh how can folks just do that..well my youngest daughter did it ti her cat whod bene by her side since she was 6yrs old..she was all about her cat.all her mates luved him too..but thne she met mr twit and she shuned her kitty and he died of a broken heart literally and she brushed it all aside for her bf...

i have never got over how she just kicked him to one side..so i guess i can see how some folks do dump their pets..but i will never understand why....

poor girlie....aunty don will be getting her figure into shape...for sure.

a lovely mature lady bun..hope she gets a nice home where shes appreciated.

you sure bobs little heart isnt beating faster yet with big momma bun around:lol:

Back