• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worrying ad on preloved!

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,dont know if anyone can help but there is an ad on preloved regarding someone selling newborn babies and having 5/6mth old babies in with adult bucks.apparently they are in quite a mess.just thought someone would like have a look.page one.x:cry:

This is awful but im glad its somebody willing to help rabbits and willing to pay too. Wish i could help :(:(:(:(

i cnt see sum1 selling practically newborn babies cus...well i may be ignorant...but i cnt see a single person buying one!

i can see people being ignorant ans if a breeders tells them there okay to be sold at say 3 weeks or sumthing, i can see sum1 beliving it.

but they wudnt ven have fur at this stage...surely nobody would be that stupid? they wouldnt be 'appealing' to anyone. i think its a fake ad:?:?

i cnt see sum1 selling practically newborn babies cus...well i may be ignorant...but i cnt see a single person buying one!

i can see people being ignorant ans if a breeders tells them there okay to be sold at say 3 weeks or sumthing, i can see sum1 beliving it.

but they wudnt ven have fur at this stage...surely nobody would be that stupid? they wouldnt be 'appealing' to anyone. i think its a fake ad:?:?

i hope its a fake ad or a typo.
or maybe she means ppl were putting deposits on them.

surley that would be a waste of their time getting phone calls and emails enquiring on thier advert dont think so because its a national website dont think some one would do it to just wind up this one forum.

Back