• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Jazz u/d naughty bunny

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
My Jazzy B is off to the vets in a bit to have the lump on his neck cheked out :( please send vibes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the vibes, hes back to the vets on wednesday morning to have the lump removed under GA :cry: the vet said it sounds like an absess as hes aparently too young for it likely to be a tumer. I'm so worried :cry: Hes my lil baby I dont know what id do if I lost him :cry:

Just a quick Q, hes on a 9day panacur course will it affect the anesteic the vet didnt mention it?

Last edited:
I'm getting so worried now :cry: I hate it when he has to have a G/A it makes me so scared for him and I hate putting him in the box it makes him really scared :cry:

Lots of good luck vibes for Jazzy today.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any help give me a pm/ring/text.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

My brave lil man did very well today Gizmo went with him to keep him company my lil Jazzy had the lump removed the vet found it to be an absess and said it could come back, she checked his jaw and teeth and said she couldnt find anything abnormal it that area, he had pain relief etc and is eating and drinking..poor fluff has a shaved neck and stiches :( but hes almost back to his normal self. Been sent home with a course of baytril and hes going back monday for a check up unless something concerns me before then.

Back