• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues Look!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Inspired by my thread 'i want to help' i am offering a service to some rescues if anyone is interested.

* Flyers or Posters with details of your rescue...good for displaying in vet surgeries? Could have 'small animals of the month' where by you advertise long termers etc, jus send me the photo and i will add them to the poster

* a logo... sounds silly but alot of people remember a logo aswell as a name, i can design a simple logo for your rescue to be used on posters, letterheads etc

logo1.jpg

a simple example

* Promo flyers and posters with details of events, good for fundraising, open days!

I really want to help rescues but i am not local to anywhere and dont drive so this is 'my bit'.

any rescues or fundraising people want any of this stuff doing, just PM me!

that looks really good! I think its great that you are doing your bit. I'm sure all this technical stuff will be much appreciated because i bet many rescues just don't have the time to do such things. well done you:D i hope it takes off for you:D

that logo took like 2 mins so isnt very good but its just an example

i hope i can help in some way!:lol::wave::D

Back