• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i want to help :(

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i really want to help out with rescues and stuff and i cnt cus i dont drive :(

I see all the great work thats being done here and i hate feeling like i cnt do anything. i wish there was a rescue just a bus away or sumthing, i would go and clean out etc to help, but theres nothing close by:cry:

i feel like a want to do a fundraiser........:?:?:lol: but not sure what to do! seeing all theses bunnies needing help jus makes me so angry i cnt do anything lol!

(i will learn to drive but i had a awful car crash a year ago in march and im just not ready yet)

i want to help rescues as well, i want to feel that warm feeling of doing good, im thinking about sponsering a bun in a rescue :D and then go on from there im also going to have a few hutches for sale and all money raised from the hutches will go to a rescue (dont know which one yet) :)

you can easily make money with your photography :D i think your very talented dont put yourself down :D

i have no talents really but im trying to spread the word about recueing and try and raise money with little things and sponsers :D i personally dont think you need talent to raise awareness and money for rescues every little helps :D

xx

id love to be able to use my photography to help rescues :(

dont know how tho

You could always see if any local-ish rescues are having open days, or organise/help organise a bunny social locally. I'm sure someone will give you a lift, and then you can offer a bunny photo session in return for a donation to the rescue.
You could also sell your own photographs (there are quite a few art sites with options to sell prints etc) and donate the proceeds to rescues

I am sure that there may be a rescue which may need help with a website. As you are good with pictures they may appreciate your artistic talents. You dont have to live next to them to do this to the wonders of the web.

i suppose if a rescue needed some posters or a 'logo' type thing i could do that, but i dont think anyone needs that?

i suppose if a rescue needed some posters or a 'logo' type thing i could do that, but i dont think anyone needs that?

How do you know?

There are many rescues which are run by single people who have very little help, they may appreciate someone offering to do a bi monthly rehoming list of rabbits available for them to put in the local vets. You dont need to be local to do this.

Poster design for perhaps open days, just letting people know that they exist. Have a look at the rescue list and email a few particuarly the smaller rescues and see if you can find something you can do to help them.

Back