• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Kisses!!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Following on from the licky thread in Rabbit Chat, post pics of your buns getting loving with you!

Bobbin licked me a couple of times before his hormones kicked in! Perhaps now that his plums have gone he might give me kisses again! :rolleyes:

Here's a pic I managed to get, he's licking my eyebrow although it's hard to tell - crappy camera phone!

1162589842_63b963898b.jpg

It never did last long though!:
1162589852_985000241d.jpg

Post your licky pics! :lol:

i dont have any :(:(:( jelly was the only lickyb unny, when we got her the woman said 'be careful she licks alot' and she did :lol::lol: unfortunatly she only licked my ex....we got her together and after 2 years of us having her she would still only lick him. were now seperated and have yet to be loved by her:cry::cry:makes me sad!

but bobbin is so awwwww

Molly is our only licky bunny, he stopeed doing it so much after he was neutered, but he'll give me the odd lick now and then. He always licks noses and eyebrows.

molnwal-1.jpg

m3.jpg

mollicks.jpg

Awww so cute.

I haven't got any photos but Millie stands behind me in a morning and grooms my dressing gown when I'm topping up the hay. :)

Back