• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Homecheck

norrielian

Mama Doe
Morning everyone

Hope everyone had a nice weekend?

I have a home visit on Saturday by the RSPCA. Bit nervous about what to expect to be honest.

Thought I best get the ball rolling as it may take a while to find an older female rescue bunny in the area for Dillon.

Lian x

Did you pass the test? :wave:

Sorry I meant Saturday, 16th coming :oops: so not had the test yet :lol:

Would prefer to get another from the Bunny Camp Santuary where Pippa came from but just in case I have no luck thought it wouldn't do any harm to be passed by the local RSPCA in case the perfect older bun comes up.

you'll be fine. Just make sure you do all the things a good bunny mum would

Make sure your buns and other pets are up to date on vax.
Clean the buns out at least the evening before
Make sure they have loads of hay and clean fresh water
Make sure your hutch is escape proof and a good enough size for the buns you are planning
Seem enthusiastic but not like a collector :lol::lol:

you'll be fine. Just make sure you do all the things a good bunny mum would

Make sure your buns and other pets are up to date on vax.
Clean the buns out at least the evening before
Make sure they have loads of hay and clean fresh water
Make sure your hutch is escape proof and a good enough size for the buns you are planning
Seem enthusiastic but not like a collector :lol::lol:

Well all the above happens anyway so should be fine. Thanks for tips :thumb:

i didnt know the rspca did homechecks 4 buns. they didnt when i adopted pebbles. suppose each branch is different./depends on volunteers!

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya i had one a couple of weeks ago- i was really nervous but it was fne...she just looked at the buns, asked a few questions and that was it really. didnt even pick them up to check them. You'll be fine.

Back