• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringles weight check today.... Kizzy..

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Well has Pringle at the vet today for his follow up check on teeth, he got them done last Monday and his weight had gone down to 2.1'5kg ( dont know how to put the .5 bit :?) Well today he got weighed and his weight is now 2.4kg:D so he is puting it back on, his spine still feels really boney though:? but im hoping in another week or two he can put more weight on and then start looking better, again he is fine within himself :D.

And Kizzy...
Last night at 4am i heard him stamp his back feet, i sat up in bed and he started running around the room daft, then he stopped and stamped his feet again :cry:... i picked him up and gave him a cuddle and spoke to him for a while then put him back down, he started thumping again. Today i asked vet and he said he may have heard a noise and got a fright, but this has happened a few nights in a row and last night was the worst. I dont know why he is grumpy.... he seems happy any other time its just during night :?

weird....

Patch and Benji are in for their Myxo jabs on Thurs and Millie to get her toe nail clipped...feel im never away from vet :rolleyes:
xx

Back