• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A beautiful rex to be paired up

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I have another beautiful rabbit who has come to me for pairing up, he is a lovely rex boy whom I was going to start pairing up tonight. I have descided to wait till the morning and then get going. the important thing is that both rabbits are here and I can get going in the morning. A dont feel like a late night is what I need tonight ... an early start is probably better for me.

I will up date in the morning when I get going.

Just started these 2 buns off, after a bit of chasing and so far my magic bonding stick is leaning against the table, Chrissie is lying down exhausted after being subjected to the advances of her suitor :oops: He looks like he is still raring to go though:oops::oops:

CIMG0033.jpg

Chrissie is quite keen on her new partner, but he is not too keen on her. He just loves to either hump her or chase her away and then growls at her :roll: I am going to see how she goes for now and see if it settles down .....

Thanks for doing this Janice!

I've been checking on the internet on my phone every 30 mins since 8.30am! (I can't reply on my phone though)

I always call him an English.... But I don't know 'cos I'm not very experienced with rabbits - he's my first! :oops: :lol:

Is your bunny a Rex? I always though he was an English. But he's beautiful, no matter what he is. :D

The coat of this young man is very, very short, not at all like a normal bunny. But boy is he beautiful ;) I know someone who lives within a couple of mile radius of me who certainly would also love him :lol:

Overnight I have changed Chrissie over to Bluebell, he at the moment is a little hesitant of her, she is a bit larger than him but very pretty. He tends to stamp his feet and run, she just looks at him :roll:. Overnight he have been VERY noisy but absolutaly no fighting between them.

They are very calm at the moment but sitting either end of the cage. Hopefully as the day goes on they will become closer.

My vibes are good for this.

I will post pictures shortly.

Chrissie will go back over to Donna's this morning. There is a man out there for Chrissie, I think she is looking for Mr Perfect ....

Back