• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the buns from the toys!

Alright, well it dawned on me yesterday that my sisters phone is much better than mine and well while I was staying there why not make good use of it? So now here we go, Destiny no longer looks like just a blackness besides Charm:
Photo-0014.jpg

Photo-0009.jpg

Photo-0011.jpg

Photo-0012.jpg

Photo-0010.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

And while I was at it I got some new ones of my piggies:
Photo-0019.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0021.jpg

Sooz:
Yeah, they're so happy together. They really have bonded, They love to snuggle up together like on these photos, but also they like to snuggle up to me while the other explores. They're very happy and I'm so thankful for Destiny. She's made him happier and he seems to be having a calming effect on her. She's certainly more chilled out than when I first introduced myself to her.

What breed is Destiny by the way? Do you know?

Deelove:
Thank you ^_^ Dandylion and Destiny are hard to photograph with my cameras. It doesn't pick out enough detail so I'm so proud of these photos. I've been trying to get photos like this since I got them both.

ClutteryDrawer:
I love your username ^_^
Dewlap? Is that what his fluffy neck bit is called?
Hehe it's not suprise, he insister on cleaning himself rather than letting us photograph him, so I picked up the bag of herbs (Otherwise known as Charms Crack) which he is addicted to. he heard the sound and looked up, we snapped the photo and gave him some ^_^

I think Destiny is a Frenchie X breed but its hard to say. Yes, his dewlap is his spare chin :lol:

Ahhh ok, we were trying to name it and ended up with "Chin flab" Dewlap is much nicer. Poor Charmy we were going to give him a complex. You know, if you massage his Dewlap he'll start to was ^_^

Ok, she doesn't look very much like a Frenchie we thought, but didn't know what else she could be. Her ears and face are so totally different to Charms.

She could be crossed with anything though, and any number of different breeds. No two crosses look the same!

I suppose your right. I've never had a cross before other than my doggy. I've always been around pure bred bunnies. Oh well it doesn't really matter we were just wondering.

Those piccies are gorgeous! What do the piggies make of the carrot toy? Mine would just want to destroy it! :lol:

Thank you

They actually really like it, but don't get half as much enjoyment out of it as the buns do. I have replaced it with a grass house instead. They get much more fun out of that. But they do still like playing with the carrots. I don't think they get the point though.

Back