• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my family and other animals!!!!

Jimmy's mum

Young Bun
i have just been looking at the pictures on my computer and thought id show you the rest of my crew.......

family portrait going left to right =

essy-mey (12 weeks old austrailan shepherd)

polo (4 yr old noisy westie)

scatman aka rupert (18mnts old, choc point birman cat)

RSCN0017.jpg

jimmy (2yr old neuterd male mini lop)

DSCN0354.jpg

hahah...... mug shots.....

HPIM0019.jpg

HPIM0113.jpg

2005_0715Image0030.jpg

im a posh boy....

HPIM0140.jpg

shower time....

HPIM0142.jpg

HPIM0144.jpg

we do anything for food...

HPIM0039.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HPIM0056.jpg

every girl needs pink!!!!

Hessypink.jpg

so there is the whole family...... we're not normal!!!!! lol

xxxxx

aawwww what a cute family you do have :D I love how your cat always seems to have one paw stretched right out in front. And got to say.. your dogs dont look too happy in the shower :lol::lol: but all so cute :D

yes they are all adorable, the cat always has one paw stretched out, it seems to be something Birmans do!

The dogs would much rather NOT be in the shower, but would love to be in the cow pat they had just been rolling in...lol

I suppose i'm lucky having my pets, we have come together through circumstances and luck really, but being a veterinary nurse by trade for nearly 4 years and now running my own business as complete mobile pet care helps!

xx

They are gorgeous especially the austrilian sheepdog i remember when that one won crufts he was a beauty

My mother breeds Westies a lovely dog !!!!!!!!!

They are gorgeous especially the austrilian sheepdog i remember when that one won crufts he was a beauty

My mother breeds Westies a lovely dog !!!!!!!!!

As If!! :shock: lol...do hers bark all the time? Ours Barks lots...at anything!! He is so embarrassing when he is out walking...:oops::oops:, other than that he is gorgeous, full of personality!

Aussie sheepdog is amazing! so trainable, she is brill off a leash at recall and fetch! we are thinking of doin agility with her but she is just 15 weeks old at he moment. she is a right handfull though, into everything she shouldnt be...:roll::roll::roll:

xx

As If!! :shock: lol...do hers bark all the time? Ours Barks lots...at anything!! He is so embarrassing when he is out walking...:oops::oops:, other than that he is gorgeous, full of personality!

Aussie sheepdog is amazing! so trainable, she is brill off a leash at recall and fetch! we are thinking of doin agility with her but she is just 15 weeks old at he moment. she is a right handfull though, into everything she shouldnt be...:roll::roll::roll:

xx

Yep but then she breeds Jack Russel Terriers all seem a bit yappy but very loyal dogs though

Yep but then she breeds Jack Russel Terriers all seem a bit yappy but very loyal dogs though

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: does she wear ear plugs? If she has a secret for shutting them up, could you share it??? :)
Jack russel lives next door!! lol...apparantly its mum and dad told us today it was trying to dig under the fence to get at our lovely girlie puppy! :roll:...shame for him the fencing is all secured with concrete base all around, he wont get very far!!! lol Bet his nails dont need clipping often though :lol:

My next door neighbour has one and she takes great joy in barking at my rabbit when he is in his run:evil:little git but she is sweet when she ain't barking at him

My next door neighbour has one and she takes great joy in barking at my rabbit when he is in his run:evil:little git but she is sweet when she ain't barking at him

yeah the russell next door is the same, its a little b*gger when its in the back garden yet when its out walking hes brill, proper gentle happy chap..... not a sound out of him....

(unlike our westie!!) hahaha!

:D:D:D

I would love a westie but i am up to my eyes in animals:lol:

they are lovely dogs, very loyal and have a big personality, they never stop making you laugh.....:lol::lol:

and they somehow think that they are bigger than they are..... lol...

polo thinks hes a german shepard.... hahaha :D:D

bless....... think he would have a big shock if he looked in a mirror... hahaha

:D:D

They are lovely dogs i grew up with Westie's and jack russels and shelties :D

But my partner woul;d kill me if i brought any more animals home :lol:

Back