• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home run

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
The run is fennel fold i believe... i got one last summer... im looking to buy another... but not by PAH, and i need to check the measurements... does anyone know the measurements. I know its 4ft but its too dark to go outside, and cannot remeber if its 4ft square x

I used to have one for my buns. I am sure it is 4ft square... I will check tommorrow in the light, but I am sure it is:?

This is probably not much help as I don't have a fennel fold run, but I've seen them in the stores and I didn't think they were as big as 4ft square, I'd have said 3ft max.

I *think* they r 4ft by 3ft, i know one side is 4ft x

ah ok, I can just remember vaguely looking at them when we were looking at Thistle Hall because they attach but I can remember thinking they were too small as a run.

I've just thought, Happy Hutch Company have a 5ft square one in the 'bargain basement' section on their website. It's looks ok and it's quite cheap too. Is another run what you were after?

ah ok, I can just remember vaguely looking at them when we were looking at Thistle Hall because they attach but I can remember thinking they were too small as a run.

I've just thought, Happy Hutch Company have a 5ft square one in the 'bargain basement' section on their website. It's looks ok and it's quite cheap too. Is another run what you were after?

my two when they were togethe rhad it, and spend all day in it an its fine...

But then my two have free time in the house too x

Back