• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunty Jill......... its me Flynn !!!!!

GregTheBunny

Warren Scout
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hello Aunty Jill

303388663.jpg

mummy has asked me to tell you she is very sorry that she hasnt sent you any pictures of me, but she has had loads on and the weather has been really awful here (good job mummy remembered extra bedding and blankets for me :D). Anyways, she asked me to pose for a few today but to be honest i am a bit shy and prefer exploring with Jess :love:.

303388675.jpg

303388670.jpg

We get on really well although Jess does tend to boss me around, but mummy says i should be a good husbun and just do as Jess tells me :rolleyes: . Anyway, just look at me now

303388675.jpg

303388682.jpg

303389652.jpg

Aww Flynn what a handsome young man you've grown into :D
You tell your wifey-bun not to be too bossy with you..I'm sure she is very proud to have such a stunning husbun.

Tell mummy better late than never!:lol: and thank her for posting these..I'm sure Auntie Ange will be happy to see them too!

303388663.jpg

QUOTE]

OMG - How embarrasing, just checked this thread and realised that there is a dirty cig butt on the grass :oops: I assure you that it is no longer there, the weather had been soooo bad for ages that buns hadnt been out of their run for a while, i had a good deal of cleaning and picking up to do after the winds :oops:

Back