• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my rats!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
They are so sweet! And they let me be in their rat pile :oops: :lol:

Sorry its quite a lot of photos

Reuben

DSC08213.jpg

DSC08224.jpg

All of them but you cant see one

DSC08233.jpg

Reuben again

DSC08252.jpg

And with Finn

DSC08260.jpg

Finn and Wyatt

DSC08263.jpg

Wyatt trying to go up my trousers!

DSC08278.jpg

Flip

DSC08285.jpg

Finn and Wyatt again

DSC08315.jpg

DSC08378.jpg

Look how small he is compared to the sofa

DSC08328.jpg

Wyatt and Flip

DSC08350.jpg

Flip having a little sleep

DSC08362.jpg

Finn grooming me

DSC08364.jpg

And all of them together

DSC08381.jpg

Reuben still isnt living with them but is playing with them under supervision every day, so I really hope that is enough company for him at the moment :( The problems start when they all get near the cage together so Reuben will be living in my room until I get a new cage that is neutral for them all to share

Are Rats good pets??

I was just wondering, because before I joined this forum, I had never heard of Rats as Pets?:rolleyes:

Yep they are lovely :love: I love my boys to bits and they are so sweet :lol: They are really interactive and need lots of attention and time out of the cage though. My boys dont do very much and they are really cuddly :lol:

I love your rats. You have some stunners and they all look like they've got lovely natures.

The three little ones are in a critter 2 at the moment and Reuben is in a huge cage in my bedroom but I have no idea what it is called as I took it with him, I dont like it though because the doors are so small :lol: I want to get them a samo though for their moving in together :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: They are all really good natured, the three older ones are a bit nippy but have changed a little since they came to live with us and only one bites now :lol:

These four are all brilliant, and they all have such different personalities :lol: They all love cuddling me though ;) When we got them I had no idea I would fall so in love with them :oops: :lol:

My husband and i had our first pet that was a rat. We loved her these pictures brought back happy memories for us. Thanks for sharing them:D

Alpha x

Back