• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for girl bun

JoLB

Warren Scout
Me, husband and my brother are thinking of girl bun names. Barney is going off to be bonded with Chrissie tonight. So fingers crossed they get on! Anyway, I can't get used to the name Chrissie - I keep getting it wrong! Husband likes Bess. He thinks the name should begin with a 'B'!

Any ideas?
This is Chrissie :

chrissie.jpg

It's looking like Bess at the moment !

I like Bunny though as sillyrabbit suggested! :lol:

She's wonderful. Is she one of the buns rescued from the Brent Lockup garage by any chance? All of the buns were named by Delia at Bobtails initially and it was tennis week! Hence one of the dutchies was called Chrissie - just wondered.

Hope you decide on a lovely new name soon.

My friend used to have a hamster called Gerbil??

Dont ask why...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sure you will find a great name for your beautiful bun!

She's wonderful. Is she one of the buns rescued from the Brent Lockup garage by any chance? All of the buns were named by Delia at Bobtails initially and it was tennis week! Hence one of the dutchies was called Chrissie - just wondered.

Hope you decide on a lovely new name soon.

I don't know - I forgot to ask (I might have been told but my memory isn't all that :lol: ).
I will try and remember to ask Janice if she knows tonight, she is doing the bonding.

She actually came from someone who had her paired with a male who had teeth problems and the person didn't want to spend money on them :( Sadly the male died :cry: Not sure where the name came from though

She actually came from someone who had her paired with a male who had teeth problems and the person didn't want to spend money on them :( Sadly the male died :cry: Not sure where the name came from though

Thanks Katie! Looking forward to them hopefully getting on!

Back