• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Toys

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
What toys do your rabbits have and what do they like best?

For some reason Missy loves anything that makes noise....so anything with beads or bells inside she adores.

Especially at daft o'clock in the morning:roll:

My outdoor buns don't really play with toys that I have bought. However, they love their stipey tunnel that I got from P@H. I put stuff in their hutch but they just look at me as if I am stupid. They play with the odd toilet roll but just to make me feel good!

Mine love Jingley Balls, Willow Balls and Sticks... Anything they can go to sleep in. They lov etheir hay pile aswell, the odd toilet roll tube.

Willow sticks and balls dont last 5 minutes with my buns.
Missy loves chasing toilet tubes that I attach to string and pull around

Willow balls which last about 5 mins. They will chase the treat ball & wobble thing to get their pellets out, but best of all they like a cardboard box with a hole cut in it. They chewed this all up. I also gave them a cereal box to chew - they didnt seem to like toilet rolls for some reason. Outside they have a tunnel which they like, and some plastic plant pots.

Rattles and toys to throw around they ignore, unless I've put them on their bed when of course they are promptly removed.

Rhia's absolute favourite toy has got to be the carrot woodrolls, she's been through so many of them. Even Jen who didnt like toys, loved it :D X

sorrel loves a jingly ball, tunnels, anything she can chew, and a little gift box filled with twig ends which rattles when she throws it. poppy loves tupperware boxes and jar lids. guinnes loves nothing in particular except racing around - hes quite partial to destroying a seagrass basket though. they all love to have hay or veg suspended on a string to stretch up for, and gnaw stones, and carrot woodrolls. i only let them have the last two for a short amount of time though cos i suspect it counts as a treat rather than a toy and as such should only be given in moderation.

Barney doesnt seem to like many toys. He throws his rattle and loofah disc thing, which I tied to ribbon and pull away from him, so he grabs it back! He doesn't seem to like the ball with bell inside it.

I got a new toy today, and a tent! But I won't give it to him until he's back home wth his girlfriend, so it as a neutral scent (I might not need to do that, but I'm being extra careful :lol: )

Muffin and Molly like their jingle ball and shape sorter, I stuff it with hay and bits of their food and they throw it about the hutch and tug the hay out the shape holes. They also love demolishing a cardboard box with a hole in it but their all time favourite is their plastic dog bed filled with hay, that they tunnel into and munch they hay whilst buried under it all:lol:

I got my two a wooden garland with different shapes for them to chew and they love it...

marsha got a fty and rugby ball one, and lilly got a flowery one... moo is secretly a boy as she HUMPS EVERYTHING and she has been speyed.

marsha also likes loo rolls, jingle balls and daddy x

lilly likes my slippers, and bunny boy toy x

I got my two a wooden garland with different shapes for them to chew and they love it...

marsha got a fty and rugby ball one, and lilly got a flowery one... moo is secretly a boy as she HUMPS EVERYTHING and she has been speyed.

marsha also likes loo rolls, jingle balls and daddy x

lilly likes my slippers, and bunny boy toy x

Missy humps poor bunny constantly:shock:

Russel loves this funny little plastic toy that has a bell the rolls round the centre he likes to pick it up rattle it and put it down again, easily amused!! :lol:

jimmy loves his jingle ball, hes got a plastic baby rattle thing that i got from the £ shop, he loves it!!! he likes the stripey tunnel, willow balls, soft toys (he snuggles with them) ive made some wooden toys for him too (a dumbell and a rolling cilinder thing which he chucks around at 3am!!!) lol. i got him a tree stump stepping stone thing from the garden centre that he sits on all day (he thinks its his watch tower!!!) haha!!! he also like the sisal rope toy carrots!!!:D:D

Our buns like newspaper and that's it. We've bought expensive rabbit toys for them, but they aren't interested (the cat is though!).

Our previous bun liked to toss toilet paper in the air and also to dig at a soft blanket.

Back