• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My special little buns

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Is it time to get up?

DSC08053.jpg

You can tell she is only just up from all the hay on her head

DSC08060.jpg

DSC08058.jpg

She is such a lady :lol: The others all snatch their food away but Scarlett takes it from you nicely and eats it there instead of running away with it

DSC08064.jpg

DSC08065.jpg

And Trip

DSC08046.jpg

DSC08047.jpg

DSC08049.jpg

Are you gonna give me a treat mum? :angel:

DSC08062.jpg

I tried getting pictures of them in the garden earlier but they were so fast the photos are all blurry :lol:

Last edited:
aaaaawwwwww they are gorgeous photos! How much hay do they have to hide in?? :shock::lol::lol::lol: Looks like great fun. :D

aaaaawwwwww they are gorgeous photos! How much hay do they have to hide in?? :shock::lol::lol::lol: Looks like great fun. :D

This much :oops:

DSC07964.jpg

I thought a bale of hay would fit in the bin I brought, but it didnt and I didnt want to waste it so stuck the rest in the hutches :lol: None of mine wee in the bedroom part so they just use the hay for sleeping in :D

Good grief do you wash her in persil??? :shock::shock::lol::lol:

Seriously though she is so pretty :love: She looks like a toy, she's so perfect. Trip is a cutie too, he looks a little bit outraged like he suspects you're having fun without him!

scarlet is my favourite RU bunny.

Seriously did you put of of the channel islands hay in there or what :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Thanks guys

Scarlett is my only bun that plays in the mud and actually gets dirty :shock: :lol: Ive never had to wash her though Trip keeps her nice and white :lol:

Back