• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range 'sardines'

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Just to prove we do let them out of their litter tray occassionally. ;) As it was a nice day we let them into the garden. They loved it! managed to get a few action shots although they're not great quality.

fr1.jpg

fr2.jpg

fr4.jpg

fr5.jpg

fr6.jpg

fr7.jpg

fr8.jpg

And I love this one of Bilbo looking very alert.
fr3.jpg

Last edited:
aawwww they are adorable bunnies :D Fab action shots.. my shots like that always end up a blurr.. how come yours are so clear?

awww they're lovely bunnies and really good pics. Who is the multicoloured one? in the first s/he looks like s/he's on a proper mission to somewhere - look at the determined face! :lol:

:lol: She is called Mina. Picture of concetration. I don't know what she was aiming for, must have been something good!

Lovely photos and great videos! They are so cute to watch. I'd love a group of bunnies but am too worried that if I introduced any buns to my two boys I'd have a war! I am such a coward!

Back