• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits r being very spoilt!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
:DI designed some charity cards 4 Sally at Pampered Piggies, and six of them have been chosen to be made, im not sure which ones cus i sent about 15..... but i think they will be on the site soon :D:D:D

and she said shes going to send a big box of treats to my bunnies as a thank you! wooo!

Wow that's amazing!

I can't wait to see your cards, all my family and friends get rabbit themed cards from me.

I think Sally is great, when I ordered some papaya tablets from her, that I'd forgotten to add to my last order, she sent me 2 free willow balls because the P&P didn't cost as much as I'd paid.

Sally is great :D when I was raising money for Hopper Haven she donated a hamper and some otehr treats for prizes :D

yeh she give sme free willow stuff if the postage doesnt add up to what i bought. i think shes so nice! these cards r 4 charity so its v kind of her to give me stuff out of her pocket so to speak!

i cnt wait to see whos been picked! some were my pets, others were other ppls pets that i photographed! :D

Back