• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like I want to do something really fun...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Anyone got any ideas, of what I can do with my buns?

Games or things like that??:D

Just thought I would share my idea, I got a kitchen roll tube and cut a hole through the middle... I filled the tube with hay, and stuck a carrot through the hole... It keeps them amused for ages, and is fun to watch them pull the carrot out...

So what are your ideas?:rolleyes:

When Tinkerbell lived indoors she had a large cardboard box filled with shredded paper (or hay will do) for digging. She had fun with that for hours!

sorrel loves games - If I throw a jingly ball she will chase after it. I can also encourage her to excercise with a jam jar lid tied to a string....if i run around with that she will chase it then i let her have it and she throws it around. then we start all over again. :D i really enjoy it, it makes me chuckle. :oops: or i thread slices of broccoli onto a string and tie the end to the roof of the cage so they have to stretch to reach it.

also i like to grow a pot of grass, then when its about 3" high i scatter their morning's pellets over it, and stick in a few batons of veg. then they can graze on it like wild buns and hunt for pellets and uproot the veg.

my friends say my buns are spoilt :oops:

Mine love huge cardboard boxes with lots of entrances and exits. I also make little platforms for them to jump on and off using pieces of wood and house bricks. And anyting that acts as a tunnel to run through, they love tunnels.

Rabswood

Pip's fav toys to play with are those washing balls you get with your washing liquid. i put little treats in them and he loves throw it around banging it against stuff!

My fiance and Otis play tug of war with shoe laces. They have hours of fun.
Nuggette isn't interested, obviously too macho for her, she prefers cuddles.

Wolfie loves jumping over sticks. We set up a jumping lane by poking sticks through the fence and the A frame on the other side and he jumps up and back. I usually encourage him back and forth, but he quite often does it all by himself. It is funny to watch h im and he binkies while he's jumping which is hysterical.

Thejumps.jpg

This is him in show jumping mode.

Back