• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steel continental giant

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I have just seen on southern ad trader an 18 month old steel continental giant female who had her last litter in december,she is 18 months old and the reason for selling is that they are working long hours,and dont have time to devote to her.She is £45.I am useless with computers so cant send you a link with photo but she is in Portsmouth and if you put my postcode in BH8 9SL she comes up on the 2nd or 3rd page,34 miles away from me

Jackie

Thank you for that

I dont think i can as i have 3 bunnies already and a Labrador with health problems,but i know people love them on this site,maybe someone will see her

Jackie x

Aw she's near me but we're not really organised yet for any more. That website makes me sad, why do people give their pets away free to just anyone?? I want to take them all but OH would go MAD!

I saw that add whilst browsing last night. (Don't know why I browse as I'm not looking for another bun). I'd love to be able to take her on, but we don't have the space or the cash for 3 sets of neutering in such a short space of time. One day I hope to rescue a giant though.

Don't worry Jackie, Im sure you were hoping that the giant would find a loving home on here. I do agree with Jill that to pay for a bunny encourages them to breed more. I guess if anyone is interested in the bunny, they could contact the "seller" and offer to take the bunny for free.

Back