• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo is very dissapointed with me

Isabel

Warren Veteran
He's spent all night arranging his poos so that there was just the right amount in every square mtr of the room and I've gone and cleared them all up :rolleyes: and to make it all the more upsetting I was late with his porridge this morning.

How does it get to the stage where they can make you feel soooo guilty! Roxy and Barney are also very good at it to the point where you feel guilty eating anything in front of them. Its like having to bl**dy spaniels begging for food :roll::lol:

perhaps you can invent a Mo flavoured shake 'n' vac to keep him happy? :lol:
:lol: hmm I think you may well have identified a gap in the market there. You'll be pleased to know that he has stopped weeing everywhere! And now only does it in the tray. So it must have been territory marking as you said.

:lol: hmm I think you may well have identified a gap in the market there. You'll be pleased to know that he has stopped weeing everywhere! And now only does it in the tray. So it must have been territory marking as you said.

Well done Mo! that must be a relief :D

You'll be pleased to know that he has stopped weeing everywhere! And now only does it in the tray.

When bunnies are successfully litter trained do they leave all 'calling cards' in the litter box or is it just wee? In my third week with my one and he's bery good about weeing in the box and doing most of his poos there, but does does a few of them scattered randomly around his cage too. Is that as good as I can expect? He rarely does anything outside his cage which is nice!

When bunnies are successfully litter trained do they leave all 'calling cards' in the litter box or is it just wee? In my third week with my one and he's bery good about weeing in the box and doing most of his poos there, but does does a few of them scattered randomly around his cage too. Is that as good as I can expect? He rarely does anything outside his cage which is nice!

I reckon it depends on the bunny. That is why I stopped having a cage and just a litter tray as now they tend to do most things in the litter tray. If the odd one gets kicked out and I don't notice that is when they start doing them all over the floor. :rolleyes:

How does it get to the stage where they can make you feel soooo guilty! Roxy and Barney are also very good at it to the point where you feel guilty eating anything in front of them. Its like having to bl**dy spaniels begging for food :roll::lol:

I can no longer eat in the same room as Sorrel now because she gives me a really reporachful look that says "how come you're allowed toast when I'm not?"

But i don't have any other rooms so I end up eating my dinner in the bathroom or on the stairs! :shock:

He's spent all night arranging his poos so that there was just the right amount in every square mtr of the room and I've gone and cleared them all up :rolleyes: and to make it all the more upsetting I was late with his porridge this morning.

Princess C is a terrible begger too its awful isn't it.

Back