• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who lives in a house like this?

Glingle

Warren Veteran
*Sir David Frost voice*
Who lives in a house like this?
DSCF3745.jpg

DSCF3742.jpg

Flop and Bramble of course!
DSCF3764.jpg

I've spent today installing wall to wall carpeting (profleece vet bed really) in their hutch, and Dad has put mesh doodahs that are used for plastering corners up on the edges as they were chomping away at the wood. :roll:

I think they quite like the changes...
Having a look around
DSCF3766.jpg

Bramble checking the quality of the carpeting
DSCF3751.jpg

Flop making sure I'd put enough hay in
DSCF3774.jpg

Bramble settling down for a snooze
DSCF3798.jpg

wow, it looks so clean and comfy :D
I might try taking some piccys of it tomorrow - I'm sure it will look a LOT messier by then. :rolleyes: I keep telling them that they've got to poo in the trays if they ever want to be house bunnies when I get my own place but they just don't listen.:lol:

Oh my god, that looks so lovely! What is the purple thing your using? I'm sure Starsky's hutch would seem much cleaner without hay and straw as bedding... :oops:

ETA: Just re-read your post; sorreeeeeeeeeh!!! :oops:

Well the buns new toys arrived this week so I added them to the hutch. Yesterday it looked like this
DSCF3800.jpg

This morning however...
DSCF3807.jpg

Anyone think they had a wild party last night? :rolleyes:

Aww it looks ever so cute! We all know they love their new house :lol:
What type of bunny rabbit is Bramble as my Bella looks exactly the same, all we know is Bella is some kind of lop-eared :?

haha I love rabbits when they make SUCH a mess after you have made such an effort to make sure everything is clean and tidy. Late night party it seems! :lol:

Lovely bunny pad ! Mmmm we take such pride making their homes look so nice and overnight or even in an hour its trashed :shock: :lol:

where did you get your fab purple vet bed from? it looks very posh!:D

just saw the after photos - maybe they don't like purple???? :lol:

Last edited:
Back