• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Guy hideout!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
:wave:

Can anyone tell me what the size of the medium hideout and large hideout length is not including the entrances.

On his site the measurements are to the end of the entrance tunnels:

large - length is 105cm

medium - length is 85cm

Need to know length of just the main body of house please.

Last edited:
Bump!

Bunnie says she really wants one but dad moans about all her toys and the lack of space.

he just built her a little den in the hallway with cardboard boxes so she went out and smashed the c**p out of it, to show how much she needs one of the cardboard guy hideouts!:roll:

I have a medium hideout and it's 66cms long without the tunnel.

My bunnies love it, although it's now a bit small for my frenchies.

LOL!!!!!
What is a cardboard guy?:oops:

:wave: Hope all goes well for your bun! Bunnie got her paws crossed and me!

he makes cool cardboard play houses for buns! google "the cardboard guy"
and go look at the pictures of peoples buns in them there smart!

Bunnie really really really really wants one!!!!!

I have a medium hideout and it's 66cms long without the tunnel.

My bunnies love it, although it's now a bit small for my frenchies.

:wave: Bunnie loves the lookalike in your siggie!

Do you think the medium is ok size for her, she a mini lop nearly 3 and weighs 2.23kg. Is it sufficient enough for them to easily move about in and go onto the first floor without being cramped and able to lay down!

I have the large one for my Dwarf Lops, they are 7 months and it is big for them... So I suppose the medium one will be fine for your bunny!:D

Bunnie loves the lookalike in your siggie!

Do you think the medium is ok size for her, she a mini lop nearly 3 and weighs 2.23kg. Is it sufficient enough for them to easily move about in and go onto the first floor without being cramped and able to lay down!

Hubble says hi Bunnie :wave:

I'm sure the medium will be fine. My frenchies often sleep in it, and although it is a bit of a squeeze now they don't seem to mind. If you leave the tunnel out there is loads of room.
Don't forget to have her name put on it.

Hubble says hi Bunnie :wave:

I'm sure the medium will be fine. My frenchies often sleep in it, and although it is a bit of a squeeze now they don't seem to mind. If you leave the tunnel out there is loads of room.
Don't forget to have her name put on it.

:wave:Bunnie says hello Hubble!

Cool gonna show other half them in a mo and see if Bunnie can have one for her birthday! Can they get up onto the next floor ok!

Sapphie my mini lop didn't have any trouble jumping up.
It did take them all awhile to work out how to come down because the cardboard is a little slippery.
Sapphie and Jasper jump out the upstairs window and Whittle and Willow both go through the hole in the floor.
Hubble and Lottie just come through the roof.:lol:

Mine get ordinary boxes as well.
Their cardboard guy hideout was a gift from a friend, but it's was such a success i'll happily replace it when it gone and it definatly looks nicer in the living room.:D

I ordered a medium one for Thumper - but when we get our new addition i was thinking it might be a bit small

This is Drake and Josh's

DSC00258.jpg

They have a sleep in it in the afternoon, then jump out of the window instead of using the hole...

They love it!

Back