• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Snugs Cat Palace

Cob-Web

Warren Scout
Mr Snugs Cat Palace

I saw one of today in our local Jollyes - I think that it would be perfect to pop into Topsy and Flopsy's outdoor space (once it is complete ;)).

Does anyone have any of the Mr Snugs products? Are they are good? They look excellent :)

I'm not sure that the picture does it justice; it is incredibly heavy, and the walls are about 10mm thick :?

Maybe it is better in 'real life' my fluffs have chewed their way through 3 snuggle safe tunnels and an interchange :shock: :lol:

OMG its pink!!!!!!!! :D

They do boring green and blue too but it is available in PINK ;)

When I saw it in my local store, I expected it to be in the region of £40 or so cos it is chunky and heavy-duty; so the fact that it is less than £30 I thought was a bargain :?

What would you recommend at a cheaper price? The wooden houses I have seen are £25 +; unless I'm looking in the wrong places ;)

Back