• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crates?

thanks for replying :)

I think we will be converting our upstairs for the buns, I will have a spare indoor cage now so I guess I could technically keep that for emergencies?

if your planning on locking them in id suggest the hagen dogit one, the bars are closer together and they shouldnt be able to get out (you did say they was both tiny i think) some other types have wider spacing bars which buns manage to squeeze from.... but if your having a bunny room and not shutting them in go for the one youve posted :)

Looks the same as mine. I've posted a piccie in another thread 'help 48" crate owners'. :D I'm really pleased with it, so can thoroughly recommend them.

well we are going to covert a room upstairs for them, when I am out I will shut the door so that they are safe and when I am home they will be free range

do they need a cage if they have a room? It just feels weird not providing them with somewhere to go

some do, some dont.

lots of people have a crate so the bun has a base to go to but some people only have a bed.

we have a crate because they make a mess with their litter trays! and they get shut in at night because i worry about what they will do to my walls!

i only have a cage cus my demons cant be trusted free range 24/7

itd be good to have if you ever plan on taking them away with you but otherwise if your happy for them to have a whole room i dont think a cage is really needed hun, could spend the cash on spoil em toys an stuff instead ;)

awww they can destroy my house, thankfully we own it (for the buns) so I am over house destruction!!!!

I have a nero cage so that could just be there for the litter cage really which is all he uses it for at the minute

i think capel keeps nia in a cage bottom with the bars removed as her place..... i wouldnt waste money hun if you can cope with the destruction hehe :D

do they need a cage if they have a room? It just feels weird not providing them with somewhere to go

Mine just have their own room as a base! :lol: We have a dog crate for emergencies but they're happy enough just stretching out on the carpet or hiding in one of the litter boxes!

Bonding18.jpg

Back