• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from Briar Patch Rescue...

Brennan

Alpha Buck
Well we are back - we fell in love with Tia a little black lionhead lop she is so cute :love: I didn't realise how 'small' Thumper is he isn't a dwarf but he is smaller than her - Will this matter she is bigger or should you try and size them similar?

Oh I have met Tia, she's lovely! Size doesn't matter to bunnies ;)

awww good good, looks like you might be coming to check our pad out Louise ;)

We are prob going to convert our spare room into the bunnies den as she might not like living downstairs at first as our house is all open plan so she might find it a bit noisy

That way they can have a whole room to play in when I am in bed and then free roam when I am home

My two a mis-matched. Wolfie, I have found out, is part Nethie and is quite petite. Gloria is a huge blowsy lionhead lop who is half his size again. They are like something from those seaside postcards you used to get. The weedy guy and huge wife!!! :lol::lol::lol: They adore each other.

Back