• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats wrong with pampered piggies?

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I have been trying to get on the website all day I rally want to make an order but there is no website! Can anyone else get on it?

I can't get on it either :? I wondered if something was wrong yesterday as I placed an order earlier in the week and it still hasn't arrived (very unusual for PP!)

Im sure Sally will sort it as soon as possible :D I think she could be at a Country Show this weekend ;)

Oh no!

I need to order some stuff too :oops:

Probably quite a good thing too, can barely afford to eat at the moment :cry:

Last edited:
I placed an order early today and it all seemed fine.
Got my confirmation etc straight away.

I placed my first order last Tuesday and it arrived Thursday- think I was more excited than the buns! :D

I can't get on it either :? I wondered if something was wrong yesterday as I placed an order earlier in the week and it still hasn't arrived (very unusual for PP!)

Im sure Sally will sort it for you, prolly on the way as we type :lol:

sally emailed me last nite and said 'your eon that RU arent you?# aparantly my sites not working lol! she didnt know so its all sorted!

Hi everyone,
I just emailed sally about adding something to my order and I asked her about the site too she said that it was working last night but it went down again this morning.. her web person is changing her server over as they think it is the server that is having problems.

Fingers crossed its up and running tonight.

Bless I think she was more worried about letting all our bunnies down as you cant order!

I know shes had a stinking cold this week as I tried to ring her and she hardly has a voice and I spoke with her fiance' who is doing all the orders for her!

Someone on another forum told me she was pregnant too but i didnt ask!

Back