• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny room and bunnies

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I have spent the day tidying and re arranging the bunny room so though I'd take some pictures :D excuse the sun, was very bright today! Sorry for picture overload :oops:

The Dog crate
DSC00040.jpg

A box they like sitting on
DSC00041-1.jpg

The Baby gate to stop them running amok when I'm out
DSC00042-1.jpg

Poppy in her favorite spot, on top of the dog crate
DSC00025.jpg

Sweet Pea
DSC00018-1.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Gussy
DSC00036.jpg

Looks fabulous Lou, and they are all sooo gorgeous :love:

Do they ever chew the baby gate? I reckon if I put mine behind that they'd either squeeze through it, chew it and/or jump over it :lol:

Poppy has tried but it's hard wood so she gave up :lol: Gus did squeeze through it once when I was trying to put eye drops in, most of the time they stay away from it.

He is the cleverest out of the lot, I swear he knows when I am about to take them to the vet even before I get the carrier, and he will hide right under the shelves :roll:

oh I love your room where did you get the dog crates from? Eve mentioned dog crate on E*bay but I got so confused with the type/sizes I would need

Actually mine is 42 inches, but they are never confined to it so it doesn't matter too much, the door is open 24hrs a day :D

You can get them from pet shops too but the tend to be a little more expensive.

If it is open 24hr the cage you have would be ok, I had a nero type cage until a few months ago, if they are going to be free range it will just be a base anyway :D

After spending yesterday tidying the room, it now looks like I never started :roll: Why do my bunnies prefer their hay strewn accross the whole room :roll::roll:

After spending yesterday tidying the room, it now looks like I never started :roll: Why do my bunnies prefer their hay strewn accross the whole room :roll::roll:

I have the same problem with my youngest son. Although he has Legos, Playmobil, soft toys, magnets, jigsaw pieces and small cars instead of hay...:lol:

Now I'm thinking that too :lol:

My only messy bunny is Luna, she always knocks over the food bowl and pushes hay from one corner of the hutch into the other, and then half of it falls down the ramp. :rolleyes: Although my mother said that Popsel is getting a bit generous with his poos in his room. :lol:

Josh likes to push everythng out of the playhouse as soon as I have finnished cleaning it... Then it looks like a bomb has hit it...:oops::lol::lol:

Back