• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I?

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Hi seeing as the weather is so lovely today, no wind or rain just nice warm sun with a slight breeze if it would be ok to let Liqourice and Raine go in the outside run for 30-45 minutes each to get used to the nice weather (there indoors now) :)

I put Nia (indoor bun) out in the sunshine an hour ago and she's loving it.!:D I've put her pet carrier, lined with vetbed) in the run to give her some shelter if she wants it.

Aww i've put Liqourice out with shelter and a large run through tunnel he can use for shelter aswell, he seems very interested and nosey, bless him. He's never been outside before so i'll use any warm day to get the 2 to get usd to bein outside before they become full outdoor buns:D

My two are total outside buns and just love the weather today. It's quite breezy up here but warm. Gloria is lying in a heap as usual and Wolfie is hopping around being nosy.

I put Molly and Faline in the garden for a while. Faline buggered off back inside and Molly hid under my chair. :lol: They're definate inside buns. The outdoor one's were loving it though.

Liqourice is loving his time outside, he's binkied non stop since going out:D there was also a lovely little Robin sitting n top of the run for bou 5 minutes he was staring at:lol:

I'll be bringing him inside in a minute so Raine can have her turn:D

I have put sorrel outside in the sunshine with a shelter box and some blanket...I think its fine if its a warmish day and yo uhosue isnt over-hot.

sorrel is a home-lover really but i think she enjoys the chance to graze and feel the fresh air.

Back