• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Face Licking

Brennan

Alpha Buck
My bunny licks my face.... do u think it's ok for him to do that? I don't want to give him human germs????

I do love it when he does it :love: he licks my eye lids all the time :shock:

I swear that is the very best cure for a headache - a bunny lick on the forehead!
Squidgy loves to lick us - he wubs us!

moses sometimes licks my neck when i hold him mady never licks us, and it took her ages to lick moses so we were worried she really was a moody diva, she does now thou.
we had a friend whose bun would lick her nose.

Sweet pea is a very licky bun, no problems with it, although I think they can get a form of herpes so don't let them if you have a cold sore (can anyone verify that as I may be making it up :oops: )

Yeah if you suffer from cold sores be careful as they can catch them!!!

Bunnie licks us all over our faces even our eye lids!

Homer likes to lick my nose..... even got a lick on the lips when missed my nose. Hope he had not just eaten any poops.:shock::shock: Not very hygienic:?

Starsky only ever licks my hands; Although once he did lick me on the lips, which was an awkward situation. :oops:

apart from cold sores as mentioned, I think you're far more likely to catch germs off a rabbit licking your mouth than they are - especially if they are carrying pasteurella - these are animals that eat their own poo don't forget :?

Bunnybekkie's bunny biccy lick lick licks!!

my two don't very often. marsha grooms me when she knows she will get a treat out of it.

Scampi Doodle

My little boy licks me! He doesnt get on with my other two bunnies so I tend to make a real fuss of him to make up for lack of bunny love! He sits up on sofa, and sidelooks me with his head cocked saying "I am waiting mummy!"

I then sit on the floor and stroke him lots and lots, only when I stroke him lots does he lick my nose! If I stroke him a little, he wont lick me!

I always make sure I have not just put moisturiser on or anything like that so he doesnt get it in his mouth!

:)

My rabbit rocky does that too.I think it's really sweet and they are supposed to do it to show affection.It makes you all sticky though:D

Back