• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need your input on giant bunny poos count

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I need some data. Goofball has bone cancer since May 2007, and in the recent months, her amount of bunny poos has gained significantly, approx. 25%. So I need some comparison data, so far, I got 1 set of data from "Karen1980".

If you have a giant that is approx. 5 Kg or so, could you give me the following info:

1) Your giant's weight and age
2) the amount of bunny poos in a 24 hr. period

I really appreciate your help, let me know

I'll go w/ Tim at 6 Kg. It's closer to 5 KG. Can you give me Tim's 24 hr. poos count on a regular day and his age? Thank you

bluebell is a french lop and was 4.7kg last time she was weighed at the vets but she is prob heavier now. at a very rough guess i reckon she does about 40 poops.

bluebell is a french lop and was 4.7kg last time she was weighed at the vets but she is prob heavier now. at a very rough guess i reckon she does about 40 poops.

that can't be. You must have over several hundreds poos per day.

zola is 4.9kg and does a lot of poos! im unsure as too an exact number but i can start counting for you. (on my laptop i have a photo of a days worth of poo but im away from it till monday)

its definately closer to the hundreds than 40.

oops sorry, she prob does do that many, to be honest i did'nt really know :oops::oops: she goes out in the garden free range for part of the day and she randomly poops a few as well as lot in one go, 40 seemed a lot to me!

he he he he I know this is for giants but little rosie is a 1 kg nethie and does approximately 10 poos an hour. Thats 240 a day. Each one weighs about 1/2 a gram so thats about 125g of poop a day, roughly 10% of her body weight. I think nethies must do a lot more poos than giants becuase if you scaled it up, it would mean a very large giant poops the weight of almost one rosie in a day.

Niks, unless your bun is sitting inside your house for 24 hr., there is no way you can count the poos if he's outdoor, because you don't know whether the poos outside is the 24 hr. period poos, or some old poos

I'm await everyone else for the poos count, thank you very much

Back