• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Hate My Mummy

Brennan

Alpha Buck
My name is Thumper and I hate my mummy, she keeps trying to get me to eat stupid hay and all I want is my pellets... I know the sound when she is in the kitchen so I have been waiting in my cage all day for them as you just never know.....she might give me some

Yesterday she had all these boxes of smelly hay and she made stupid yummy noises and made me try them all :lol: They were ok and I had a munch on them for her but I don't know where my pellets are????

They are so yummy I just want to eat them and not stupid hay, can one of you talk to my mummy and make her stop being so strict please :shock:

Love from Thumper Noodle
x x x

Mummy is only trying to do what is best for you... give the hay a try its scrummy. So scrummy in fact that i prefer it to veg and pellets... mmmmmmmmmm

Please excuse me as i have to go back to my shed before mammy sees me...

Opal x

I can totally sympathise! my mummy has started giving me less of my very scrummy pellets and just puts hay down instead:shock: what's that all about?? I don't mind the hay but i LOVE the pellets. I've even started trying to climb the kitchen units to get to the pellets (i know where she stashes them!) try eating the hay like a good bunny and hopefully your mummy will treat you with pellets:D Be Strong!:D

Off for a Snooze Now
Lola

Tell your mummy to try hiding pellets inside bunches of hay. That way you get yummy pellets when you are eating hay! It's the only way Mummy can get me to eat hay because I think it is yucky!

luv, Molly.

:wave:

Eat your hay you lot, I never use to eat mine but I do now! You get use to eat so now I eating tonnes of the stuff for payback and it costs them a fortune as I will only eat expensive stuff. Make sure you don't eat too much so that they don't have enough money to buy your toys though!

Gotta go now got some hay to demolish before mum gets back with a new bag that I need to start on quick!mmmmmmmm hay:(

Munch buns munch!!!!:rabbit2:

Back