• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updating on rabbit rehome

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Everytime I am going into rabbit rehome to edit or add rabbits or guinea pigs, it's going to the page where you have to click the drop down menu to say if they are available or rehomed. I do it every time I go in there, but the next time I go in it pops up again. Why is it doing that? I've got fed up with clicking it now so I'm ignoring it :lol:

It does it to me as well and I keep clicking the 'still available' button otherwise I think they might not show up, but they do!

It's meant to just pop up rabbits that haven't been updated in 30 days, then when you select available it updates the date and puts them back to the top. I'm just in the process of updating RR, including the admin area so I'll have a look at that. I hope to post the draft of the changes in a couple of days and then everyone can have a play and find all the bugs for me to fix :lol:

Back