• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco Direct Online - hutches reply

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Hia more great news! Just got this reply from Tesco Direct online re those awful tiny hutches. My local tesco don't sell this kind of stuff so I just complained about the Direct online store. I love this forum look what all of us complaining together has achieved!!:D Here is their reply:

"Thank you for your email. I am sorry for the delay in responding to your concerns over the Tesco Value Rabbit Hutch that we have been selling.

We are grateful to you for setting out your commitment to animal welfare. I would like to assure you that animal welfare is also extremely important to us. We have investigated your complaint and have withdrawn the 'Medium Rabbit Hutch' from sale.

Going forward we are planning on working with appropriate experts in the area for any new pet accessories product development to ensure that we are taking necessary steps to protect the welfare of animals.

Once again, I would like to apologise that we have given you cause for concern and thank you for taking the time to bring your comments to our attention. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at customer.service@tesco.co.uk quoting TES4666745X."

Back