• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever thought you had made a big mistake?

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
We recently purchased a wicker bed basket from asda so that we can keep bed sheets and covers in etc

Without a second thought we released the trio yesterday while we were packing our things into boxes, I went to check on them them an hour later and they were looking mischevious but as nothing appeared out of place I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

The o/h went to check on them while I finished sealing boxes and i heard him giggling. The little monsters had chewed huge holes in the basket.....most of it they hadnt eaten, just pulled off and left on the floor. They had started at the back (which is now almost completely bare) and had then started to make a hole in the front.

I'm happy that I can see the funny side in it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buns are funny when they been naughty, Bunnie always speedly runs into front room is she hears as comeing to check up on her and we can see it written all over her face she's done something she shouldn't have!

I nearly made a very big mistake. I've now finished the home improvements & the only job left to do is replace the carpets. Thank goodness I delayed cos look at the hole that Mallow made last week:
DSC00217.jpg

HeeHeeHee!
Buns can be mischevious little so and so's!!!But you gotta LOVE em!!
My Roman had a fetish for wires!!! I would tell my DH to keep his mobile phone wire off the floor..he took no notice of me and as time went by his wire was getting shorter and shorter!!!Until it was too short to repair!!!:lol:

Back