• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has the fluffiest bun?

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
I thought it would be a good idea to see who has the fluffiest buns (it has nothing to with the fact that I would like to steal lots of fluffy buns honest :p:roll::lol:)

I shall start with my fluffy monster Bunny, not the prettiest but certainly very fluffy!

DSCN1377.jpg

Aww, your bunny looks like my Leo. Here's a pic of him from summer, I'll need to take some up to date pics of him with his mega winter fluff!

Leo_988597.jpg

Aww, your bunny looks like my Leo. Here's a pic of him from summer, I'll need to take some up to date pics of him with his mega winter fluff!

Leo_988597.jpg

Awww Leo is a beautiful looking bun :love::love
No matter how much I groom Bunny he always seems to look like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards on a windy day.:shock::lol:

No matter how much I groom Bunny he always seems to look like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards on a windy day.:shock::lol:

That's exactly what Leo is like just now with his winter fluff. He's forever getting hay tangled in his fringe! :lol:

:lol::lol: fab topic.. lets find all the fuzzies!
Here's my fuzziest - Simba of course!
SimbaFeb083.jpg

There is another fuzzball near me somewhere.. jbun1's bunny, Wesley! Oh and of course theres Minstrel who was adopted from SGPR :D

Last edited:
:lol::lol: fab topic.. lets find all the fuzzies!
Here's my fuzziest - Simba of course!
SimbaFeb083.jpg

There is another fuzzball near me somewhere.. think its jbun1's bunny. Oh and Minstrel of course who came from SGPR:D

Awww simba is so cute and fluffy... and not a stray hair in sight....
:roll:I wonder why mine looks so bedraggled all the time.

Awww simba is so cute and fluffy... and not a stray hair in sight....
:roll:I wonder why mine looks so bedraggled all the time.

Cant you see all his knotty bits on his side :? Thats where he grooms himself and therefore knots his fuzz.. its a bit like wetting cotton wool :roll::lol:

Cant you see all his knotty bits on his side :? Thats where he grooms himself and therefore knots his fuzz.. its a bit like wetting cotton wool :roll::lol:

Haha I can see them now but at least they dont look bad, from bunnys pics you can see where his silly bunny mummy carefully cut his pretty fur...........ever so neatly :lol:

Flopsy seems to be getting fluffier as he gets older - he has a proper mane now and looks suspiciously like he is wearing a skirt in the first piccie:lol:

This is him now
DSCF0836.jpg

This was him August last year
DSCF0741.jpg

Back